The round table is co-organized by the Regional Office of Friedrich Ebert Foundation to Ukraine and Belarus (http://www.fes.kiev.ua) and the East European Security Research Initiative Foundation (http://eesri.org).
Working languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian (simultaneous translation to be provided).
Oleksandr LYTVYNENKO, Deputy Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine
Vaidotas VERBA, OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine
Joelle VACHTER, Deputy Head of the European Union Advisory Mission in Ukraine
Alexander VINNIKOV, Head of NATO Representation to Ukraine, Director, NATO Liaison Office
Oleksiy NOZDRACHOV, Head, Civil-Military Cooperation (CIMIC), Armed Forces of Ukraine
Konstantin TARASENKO, Head of Department, Commissioners of Chairman for Human Rights Observance in Police activity
Natalia ZEINALOVA, Coordinator, Reforms Project Office, Ministry of Defence of Ukraine
Samuel GODA, Head of the International Security Programme at Slovak Foreign Policy Association
Stepan GRIGORYAN, Chairman, Analytical Centre on Globalization and Regional Cooperation, Armenia
Ion MANOLE, Executive Director, Promo-LEX Association, Moldova
Grazvydas JASUTIS, Associate Professor at General Jonas Zemaitis Military Academy of Lithuania
Bidzina LEBANIDZE, Senior Analyst, Georgian Institute of Politics, Georgia
Andrei POROTNIKOV, Head, Belarus Security Blog
Natalya BELITSER, Expert, Pylyp Orlyk Institute for Democracy, Ukraine
Iuliia SERBINA, Head of Human Rights Studies, Foreign Policy Council “Ukrainian Prism”
Matthes BUHBE, Director of Regional Office of Friedrich-Ebert-Foundation to Ukraine and Belarus
Maksym KHYLKO, Chairman, East European Security Research Initiative Foundation
Oleksandr TYTARCHUK, Member of the Board, East European Security Research Initiative Foundation
Issues to be discussed:
- Evolution of security approaches: Refocusing from state security to human security.
- Human security in reforming post-totalitarian security sector: experience of Slovakia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, and Belarus.
- Democracy, human rights and human security in NATO-Ukraine cooperation.
- The role of the OSCE Project Co-ordinator in Ukraine in strengthening human rights and human security.
- Assistance of the European Union Advisory Mission in Ukraine.
- Human security and State security: controversy or complementarity?